Thursday, November 12, 2009

STAY FOCUS

Everything invades to my head. I have a lot of things to be reached; Skills, Future, languages, I want to expert at all of them. Unconsciously, all that thought hinder me to do the most important thing. It is undoubtedly nagging me to do something on my third list of my priority instead of my first one, and abruptly my desire jumps into my first one or a second one. It is like a moving tangent passion of many things and the result of mind like that is being expert at none of it.

One thing I should do, that is make a priority and the goal setting of what I want to be first and make a portion of time divide for each of them. For example, I really have a huge willingness in learning mandarin and also being expert at English. What I should do first, put a bigger portion in which one is more important and then subsequently, take a smaller portion for the second one. Focus to the first one and be expert at it first and still, the second one is following that level.

Everyone has more than one talent on their hand, but choose one or two to be our specialty and sharpen it until it show the result, and other things will be sharpened later. Sometime we learn uncluttered things while the essential ones for our life is being forgotten. That would be a big mistake ever.

So, stay focus on what we desire in, and sharpened all of them. Do not add unnecessary stuffs into our mind so our skills won't be just average without something stand out among all. Knowing our strength is also the key of focusing on the real passion of us.


13 November 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment