Thursday, November 12, 2009

THE REASON FOR STARTING BLOGGING

This is my first time of being a "blogger". The motivation actually is quite simple, that is I have to keep improving my English language in vocabulary, grammar and so on. Because, honestly since I went to Malaysia to continue my study on February 2009, I merely use my English . Because most of my friends are Indonesian, so I used to communicate with them in bahasa. Here (Malaysia) the English has totally shocked me. Chinese and English has been blended up like a juice as one newborn language. Wow, it sounds incredible.
Nonetheless I have to keep my accent not to be Malaysian English. Oh no! it's so damn hard! because people around me tend to use local English likes "ma", "lar" use to be put at the end. Actually I am interested in listening and speaking in British accent like Mike, my friend and I used to use it(though it is not the real British). However it is just an accent, I have been influenced. The virus spreads so fast whereas my English lecture, Ferry (The best lecture ever) had told me that the Malaysian's English is terribly poor. What I can do now is trying to keep my English to be improved.
One day, I called my lecture and talked to him. It was little bit nervous moment, and how sad I was when He said... " Oh my god, what happened to your English?" I have told you! so hoek!
Since then I swore that I have to learn harder, that is why I write this blog to keep practicing my hoek English.



Manjaya
12 november 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment