Thursday, November 12, 2009

Manjaya Design







This is my Freelance interior business. God has given a lot of projects to me, so I can confidently put my several works as portfolio, besides projects from LIMKOKWING UNIVERSITY, my lovely University. Since end of October 2009 I made an fans account in Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Manjaya-Design/164504311866?ref=ts

And also a blog

www.manjayadesign.blogspot.com.

Hmm.. It sounds silly when Friends of mine thought that I made a personal fans group. However, it is just the portfolio of my works. Even though it is not perfect, but I am still in the process of learning and being better.



Here are some of my design:




































It was a long story how I can reach this level. I know exactly that all is caused by God.Willingness to learn and keep being humble is the key.
God had hit me down when once I being selfish one day. I thought I have known everything about Interior design. Nonetheless last semester was my first time my design taste be gone. All my works had been said by my lecture "No ambiance" that's mean totally tasteless design. When my friend got B+ I got C-. Ooh.. that was the most desperate moment in my life. I don't know why. But unexpectedly, I got a very satisfying mark for my final presentation, more than what I expected. One thing important that God had taught me, that is

keep learning in everything, there is always a skies on sky.

12 NOvember 2009




No comments:

Post a Comment