Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday night

This is Sunday night. I am sitting down next to the glass wall in starbucks while get some chatting with my lovely GF. I heard a calm music that sound little bit scary for her. :). Hey girl.. it is a classical piano music not a ghost calling music. Anyway, this is a seventh month which is believed as a releasing ghost month by some people. It is sounded ridiculous when people burn anything to feed a ghost in order to prevent a bad luck and attract good luck more. However, it is their belief, I cannot judge it as a stupid thing. their have their own thing to hold on.

Speaking of this night, It is quite enjoyable night. Even though my money in my wallet just 5 bucks left(because I have spent other 12 to buy a caramel macchiato). Nonetheless, it is not a big deal. 12 bucks is not meaningful compared to seeing her face smiling while looking at me on the screen of live massenger. I love her so much, as I love myself.

I am get used to staying in this island though. Small island that is shortened as PG. Most of the time, I miss her, I miss my family, I miss everything that is memorably still in my mind. Nevertheless it is my past, I have to keep my head held high. focus on what I chase in this life. One day it would be happen when I got everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment